I have read up to Chapter 100 at this point of this review. This review is about the negatives of the story til Chapter 100.
1. MC is Lvl 6 as of then. However, the issue is that MC has past knowledge of game-changing events and takes advantage of this. Making him really OP.
He has way way above average attibutes. He also obtains the Silvermoon Set Equipment - said to be the best for players below Lvl 10. He has a Magic Weapon and a Secret Silver Weapon. He also has a Forging Exp Bonus too. With his current stats, he is able to defeat Monsters with at least 5 Lvls above him, when other Veteran Elites cannot due to the stat/equipment difference.
He also completes Uniques Quests, obtaining him huge amounts of Exp, thus others can nvr get these Quests again.
This would lead you to think that MC is the only player to hit Lvl 6. However, it is not the fact.
So how then, did the other Lvl 6 players, who neither have the knowledge of the game as MC, nor do they have the Stats or Equipment as MC, even obtain enough Exp to hit Lvl 6?
MC can deal 100+ Damage to high-levelled Monsters as compared to an Elite Party who can only deal single digit damage to such Monsters.
MC farming rate is obvs way higher than the others....but somehow they still manage to catch up with the MC.
2. Blackie and co has 8 Lvl 2-3 Bronze Equipment on each of them after grinding at an undisclosed and uncompeted high-levelled area as advised by MC. After meeting up with him for the Team Dungeon, they swap into Lvl 5 Bronze Equipment which the MC obtained during his various Unique Quests alone.
At the Team Dungeon, somehow Gentle Snow and her Party have already obtained Myst-Iron aset Equipment and she has a Secret Silver Weapon. This was just after they only had Bronze Equipment approximately a few hours before they left MC during one of his harder Unique Quests - To obtain the Titan's Heart.
How then, did they obtain Myst-Iron Set Equipment, if they did not have such a premium location as Blackie and co? They do not have a Forger who can forge Myst-Iron Equipment nor can they complete Quests of MC's lvl due to their lack of game knowldge and skill stats.
It is like the Set Equipment miraculously appeared in their Inventory. Plus it was her whole Party not her alone!
3. The average Elite has Bronze Equipment of Lvl 2-3, since they can neither obtain Lvl 5 Bronze Equipment due to not having MC's prowess in defeating high-lvl Monsters.
Yet they say that Blackie and co's Lvl 5 Bronze Equipment is low-lvled....Umm what?! Do they have Lvl 10 Bronze Equipment?
4. Females in this novel is mostly portrayed as wanting to go and warm the beds with anyonr who is deemed stronger than them, apart from Gentle Snow and Violet Storm.
The author has some serious issues regarding females. If this puts you off, but want to read, you better brace yourself as in the past 100 chapters there have been 4-5 occassions... and I bet there will be more in the later chapters.
5. Equipment Rarity ranges from Trash, Common, Bronze, Myst-Iron, Secret-Silver, Fine-Gold, Dark-Gold, and Epic.
At least Magic Weapons are introduced with a backstory.
However, suddenly there is a Legendary tier which is not even introduced before. And it is mentioned quite often without any backstory.
Overall, what I cant stand about this novel so far is the lack of consistency in some areas. The author probably did not want the MC and his Party to be so OP, but forgot about the difference in MC and the others - His expertise of the game due to his reincarnation. And this led to plot holes in the story.