I can't... The story is not so bad but it still has many flaws. However my biggest problems here are that the MC is retarded and that there are too many inconsistencies.
MC is retarded :
- MC keep wasting tickets (a form of unique currency that can be used to buy and upgrade skills) on weapons and armors when he's the first born prince of a great nation.
- MC doesn't try to scan any of the weapons won in the gatcha to know their quality/rarity.
- MC doesn't try to recycle any of the useless weapons/armors he got
- MC forgot he was supposed to be crippled and blows is cover, but that's fine because no one question it
- MC's stats increases when his level increases and the MC doesn't try to understand the logic behind it. By how much does the intelligence stat increases when the MC level up ? What changes when it does ? What does defense really do ? How much is +1 in strength ? We don't know, and the MC doesn't care.
- Soul contracts between a monster and a contractor means that if one dies the other dies as well. Is it the same with monsters won in the gatcha ? We don't know, and the MC doesn't care and doesn't ask before drawing for a monster. Imagine the MC being saddled with a useless bunny and forced to waste tickets on it to avoid dying because his bunny was killed by a common fox or simply died from old age.
- MC can use Kunai and Shuriken without having used them before and without any skill related to them.
- Upgrading a one-sword fighting style gives you a two-swords fighting style instead of a more powerful one-sword style. Which means that fighting with two-swords is considered better than fighting with one when we know it's not true at all. I guess upgrading a shield+sword fighting style would give you a two-shields + two-swords fighting style then.
- The system makes the distinction between abilities (active) and skills (passive) but only offers a gatcha for skills without any explanation from the system or question from the MC.
- This world has Qi/Mana but the MC has no stat related to it, he can however still use skills that need Qi/Mana
- Haggling "successfully reduce the price of items by 2%". What does that means ?! We are in a real world not gouverned by any system here ! So if the MC start haggling for a sword worth 6 gold, the shopkeeper will automatically sell it for exactly 2% less ? What ?!
- Haggling (used by everyone everyday) is rarer than Etiquette (used by nobles) and as rare as Sharingan and Spectral Shadow Steps. Next : Kamehameha is uncommon and handshake is rare !
- Levels don't means sh*t !
I could continue (I really could and I only read the first 16 chapters !) but I can't be bothered.