Heya! Author here!
I decided to give you some positives and negatives about the story to help you all decide if this story is for you. These points are a combination of my own opinion and comments from other readers.
1. Complex yet strict magic system: (Going to insert part of a review I've gotten from a beta reader) The magic system seems, at least on the surface level, to be quite strict and complex spells and mechanics are built on top of more fundemental and simpler rules and mechanisms.
2. Proper setup for future plots: (once more going to use one of these reviews) There's a whole lot of setup happening as is to be expected, and I expect that it will unfold into a sprawling tapestry of a hundred plotlines soon enough.... Now at this point some time has passed so this review is a little outdated. The first arc is completely finished and the second arc is in it's beginning stages.
3. Great worldbuilding: I believe worldbuilding is this novel's biggest strength shortly after the magic system. Even though it takes some time to be fully explained, there really is a whole, completely thought out, world out there. Both mortal and magical.
4. Proper strength system: This ties together closely with the magic system but this isn't a wuxia novel. Someone won't just be stronger because they cultivated for a hundred years longer. The strength increases in a logical way.
5: Character with different ideologies: Even though it takes time with my writing to get a proper feel for the characters, each character has their own desires and emotions, this isn't always the same as the emotions the MC feels. Over time you might see bridges begin to burn as different people's desires take them on different paths.
6. A large amount of hidden content: Even though it is by no means required, as an attentive reader you might spot a number of hints about the magic system. The magic system is very strict but not everything is completely explained, if you pay attention as a reader, you might have a chance of understanding the three laws behind magic before the MC does.
1. Character with different ideologies: Even though I put this in positives, it also fits in with the negatives. Characters that don't agree with the MC at all times can be seen as annoyances by some readers.
2. Lack of character descriptions: As an author my main weakness lays in describing characters. I do my best to make my thoughts clear, sometimes this succeeds, sometimes this fails, causing it to take some time before completely understanding certain characters.
3. A small number of grammar mistakes: Every now and then I do make a typo, if you leave a paragraph comment I will surely fix this but still, some typos are unavoidable.
4. Not really an Isekai (putting another part of a beta reader's review here): If you like isekai, this will be a disappointment, but otherwise a good story. The MC could and should have been a talented native of his world because being from a different planet doesn't seem to have any bearing on the story whatsoever.
Thank you all for reading this, I tried to be as impartial as possible.