The official website of Zhang Bishi's former residence is:
Zhang Daqian's former residence in Brazil was called the Eight Virtues Garden. In 1953, Zhang Daqian's family moved from Argentina to buy land for construction. The Eight Virtues Garden was located on the outskirts of Muyi Town in the northeast of Sao Paolo State, with a total area of 145,200 square meters. He spent three years painstakingly constructing the garden. He built houses, paved paths, dug lakes, built pavilions, collected all kinds of exquisite and strange stones, planted exotic flowers and trees from overseas, and raised apes, cranes, pheasants, peacocks, and other rare birds and animals from his hometown. He had built a beautiful garden that was completely in the style of a China garden. While waiting for the TV series, he could also read the exciting content related to this site!
You can search for the official website of " An Ju Le Yu " in your browser. That way, you can find its website. I'm not too sure what its specific website is.
The official website of Langshi Residence was: <anno data-annotation-id ="8fd33334 - 4fd-b120 - 4f50 - 8f10 - 8f11111111118"></anno></anno>. The novel "Listening to the Rain in Green Bamboo and Watching the Egrets" is equally wonderful. Everyone is welcome to click and read it!
Lu Li's former residence was located in Kunshan City, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China. It was an ancient residence of the Ming Dynasty with a long history. Lu Li (1508-1582) was a famous politician, writer, and calligrapher of the Ming Dynasty. His former residence was built during the Zhengde period of the Ming Dynasty and is one of the key cultural relics protected by Suzhou City. Lu Li's former residence covered an area of 2000 square meters. The architectural style was simple, elegant, and well-preserved. There were a large number of historical relics and literary works in the former residence, including Lu Li's manuscripts, letters, literary works, calligraphy manuscripts, etc., which were important materials for studying Lu Li's life and literature. In addition, Lu Li's former residence also introduced Lu Li's life story and literary achievements in detail. It displayed his former residence and calligraphy works. It was a scenic spot that integrated culture, history, and art, attracting a large number of tourists to visit.
Cheng Wenbing's former residence was located in Yuanzhai Town, Yingdong District, Fuyang City. It was built in the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, about 130 years ago. The building was made of brick and wood. It had three courtyards and occupied an area of 6700 square meters. It was built by Cheng Wenbing, the admiral of the Qing Changjiang Navy. The overall building integrated the architectural style of the north and south. During the construction, Jiangnan masters were hired. It had the traditional architectural style of the southern water towns. For example, the exquisite carving, white walls, black tiles, and other styles of the residential buildings in southern Fujian were used as reference. At the same time, it was a residential building in northern Fujian. This fusion feature was rarely seen locally. The main entrance of the former residence is the horse racing building. The door frame is carved with bluestone as a whole. The wood carving theme is mainly flowers and eight immortals. The carving is exquisite. On the main door and window, there are orchid, lotus, peony, treasure vase and other peaceful blessing items. The craftsmanship is exquisite and the design is ingenious. The door and window of the building are carved with rich geometric patterns. The left and right corridors connect the front and back courtyards. The brick carving, wood carving and stone carving in the building complex are well-decorated, well-arranged and exquisite. From a historical perspective, the original residence had more than 100 rooms. After the founding of New China, it was nationalized. Some of them were transformed into grain stations and some were converted into kindergarten. During the turmoil of the last century, it was greatly damaged. In 2000, the local government began to invest funds in the restoration of more than 50 existing houses. After the restoration, they were transformed into a folk museum. The second courtyard was the Fuyang Traditional Arts and Crafts Exhibition Hall and the Copper Carving Exhibition Hall. The third courtyard was the paper-cut exhibition hall. The west side of the gate was the folk exhibition hall. It was now a provincial key cultural relic protection unit. Cheng Wenbing (1833 - 1910), the word from Zhou, posthumous title Zhuang Qin, now Yingdong District Zaozhuang Town, young ambition, love to study the art of war, often regret not having money to study, his life outstanding military achievements, successively Jiujiang Town General, Hubei Admiral, Fujian Admiral, Yangtze River Navy Admiral and other positions.
The former residence of Guan Shanyue had the following characteristics: - ** architectural style and layout **: It is a single-story house with green bricks and wooden beams. It is divided into two areas, the living hall and the art gallery. The area is 120 square meters. The rooms have two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen, and one courtyard. The floor is paved with square bricks. The whole building is in the traditional architectural style. A plaque with the words "Guan Shanyue's Former Residence" is hung on the side of the door of the former residence. - ** Exhibits display **: The living hall is decorated with old-fashioned rural appliances such as an old-fashioned 26-inch Phoenix bicycle, which recreates Guan Shanyue's childhood life. The work hall displays Guan Shanyue's representative works (replicas) from various periods. These displays exude a strong scholarly atmosphere. - ** Cultural atmosphere **: It is located in a village with a strong cultural heritage. There are many cultural and artistic elements around it. For example, there are many landscape paintings on the walls of the small houses beside the village roads in Napeng Village. There are many ink paintings on the walls at the end of the village. The village is full of poetry and painting. - ** Traveling Value **: It is a popular tourist checkpoint. People can experience the artistic style brought by Mr. Guan here, and it also drives the local tourism economy. The novel "The Legend of Dian Kingdom in Clouds as Deep as the Sea" is equally exciting. Everyone is welcome to click and read it!
Di Renjie's former residence was located in Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. The specific address was No. 81, North Park, Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, South of Taiyuan City.
Di Renjie's former residence is located in Di Village Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province.
Di Renjie's former residence was located in Di Renjie Cultural Park, north of Di Village Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province.
Di Renjie's former residence was located in Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. The specific address was No. 81, North Park, Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, South of Taiyuan City.