Webnovelavatar
Code hero
fanfic - Anime & Comics

Code hero

DaoistP1InU9

Ongoing · 4.3K Views

What is Code hero

Read Code hero fanfiction written by the author DaoistP1InU9 on Webnovel, This serial novel genre is Anime & Comics fanfic stories, covering action. ✓ Newest updated ✓ All rights reserved

Synopsis

In a world where 80% of the world population was blessed with special abilities called quirks with the remaining 20% quirkless . This is a story of a green haired boy who was once quirkless but gained special abilities. Fem Katsuki Slow updates

Tags

1 tags

You may also likeMore

ratings

  • Overall Rate
  • Writing Quality
  • Updating Stability
  • Story Development
  • Character Design
  • world background

Reviews

WoW! You would be the first reviewer if you leave your reviews right now!

Supports

More about this book

General Audiencesmature rating
Report