Fang Boqian's former residence was located at No. 172 Daoshan Road, Gulou District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province. It was a Qing Dynasty style building. The former residence occupied an area of about 1000 square meters and the construction area was about 600 square meters. The former residence faces south, with three entrances in front and back, symmetrical axis, wooden frame, hard mountain top and wind fire wall. Fang Boqian was an important figure in modern China history. He was a general of the Northern Navy and had participated in the Jiawu War. During the 1894 - 1895 War, Fang Boqian was sentenced to death by the Qing government for desertion. Fang Boqian's former residence was a cultural relic protection unit in Fuzhou City, and also a patriotic education base Fuzhou City. While waiting for the anime, you can also click on the link below to read the classic original work of The King's Avatar!

Fang Boqian was a general of the Beiyang Navy in the Qing Dynasty. He was executed for fleeing during the 1894 - 1895 War. According to China law, immediate family members would generally be implicated, so Fang Boqian's descendants might not exist. However, according to some information, Fang Boqian had a younger brother named Fang Boqian. His descendants might have the surname Fang, but there were no detailed records. While waiting for the anime, you can also click on the link below to read the classic original work of The King's Avatar!
"Gaoyang has Li Hongzao's former residence. Li Hongzao's former residence was located at No. 29, East Street, Gaoyang County. It was built around the 18th year of Guangxu (AD 1892). The original building was a courtyard facing north and south. In the middle was a hall, and in the north of the backyard was the main room. On both sides of the hall were wing rooms. The front yard faced the street and was a gatehouse. The entire building covered an area of 1750 square meters. After 1947, the main room and the wing room were successively converted into private houses. Today, only the main hall remains. The gatehouse facing the street was also demolished. All the wing rooms in the backyard were demolished and built into private houses. The original spire of the three main rooms was changed to the current flat roof, and the four walls still retained their original appearance. In July 1987, the building was listed as a county-level cultural relic protection unit. In addition, Zhuanxu was also related to Gaoyang. Gaoyang was considered Zhuanxu's hometown and had Zhuanxu Park. Although there was no mention of Zhuanxu's former residence, he was still an important historical figure in Gao Yang. "Journey to Gaoyang" is equally exciting. Everyone is welcome to click and read it! "
Xu Ziwei's former residence was located in Qiushan County, the capital of Qiongzhou Prefecture of Ming Dynasty (now Beisheng Street, the capital city of Qiushan District, Hainan Province), but the old site no longer exists. From the relevant poems such as "Looking for the old traces in Beisheng Street, the former residence is shadowless and empty", it can be seen that his former residence only exists in people's memories. Compared to Qiu Jun's and Hai Rui's former residences, Xu Ziwei's reputation was relatively low. However, his former residence was once one of the important cultural symbols of the prefecture. The former residences of other famous people like Qiu Hai's had become tourist attractions, while Xu Ziwei's former residence had disappeared. While waiting for the TV series, you can also click on the link below to read the classic original work of "Dafeng Nightwatchman"!
Lu Li's former residence was located in Kunshan City, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China. It was an ancient residence of the Ming Dynasty with a long history. Lu Li (1508-1582) was a famous politician, writer, and calligrapher of the Ming Dynasty. His former residence was built during the Zhengde period of the Ming Dynasty and is one of the key cultural relics protected by Suzhou City. Lu Li's former residence covered an area of 2000 square meters. The architectural style was simple, elegant, and well-preserved. There were a large number of historical relics and literary works in the former residence, including Lu Li's manuscripts, letters, literary works, calligraphy manuscripts, etc., which were important materials for studying Lu Li's life and literature. In addition, Lu Li's former residence also introduced Lu Li's life story and literary achievements in detail. It displayed his former residence and calligraphy works. It was a scenic spot that integrated culture, history, and art, attracting a large number of tourists to visit.
The former residence of Guan Shanyue had the following characteristics: - ** architectural style and layout **: It is a single-story house with green bricks and wooden beams. It is divided into two areas, the living hall and the art gallery. The area is 120 square meters. The rooms have two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen, and one courtyard. The floor is paved with square bricks. The whole building is in the traditional architectural style. A plaque with the words "Guan Shanyue's Former Residence" is hung on the side of the door of the former residence. - ** Exhibits display **: The living hall is decorated with old-fashioned rural appliances such as an old-fashioned 26-inch Phoenix bicycle, which recreates Guan Shanyue's childhood life. The work hall displays Guan Shanyue's representative works (replicas) from various periods. These displays exude a strong scholarly atmosphere. - ** Cultural atmosphere **: It is located in a village with a strong cultural heritage. There are many cultural and artistic elements around it. For example, there are many landscape paintings on the walls of the small houses beside the village roads in Napeng Village. There are many ink paintings on the walls at the end of the village. The village is full of poetry and painting. - ** Traveling Value **: It is a popular tourist checkpoint. People can experience the artistic style brought by Mr. Guan here, and it also drives the local tourism economy. The novel "The Legend of Dian Kingdom in Clouds as Deep as the Sea" is equally exciting. Everyone is welcome to click and read it!
Cheng Wenbing's former residence was located in Yuanzhai Town, Yingdong District, Fuyang City. It was built in the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, about 130 years ago. The building was made of brick and wood. It had three courtyards and occupied an area of 6700 square meters. It was built by Cheng Wenbing, the admiral of the Qing Changjiang Navy. The overall building integrated the architectural style of the north and south. During the construction, Jiangnan masters were hired. It had the traditional architectural style of the southern water towns. For example, the exquisite carving, white walls, black tiles, and other styles of the residential buildings in southern Fujian were used as reference. At the same time, it was a residential building in northern Fujian. This fusion feature was rarely seen locally. The main entrance of the former residence is the horse racing building. The door frame is carved with bluestone as a whole. The wood carving theme is mainly flowers and eight immortals. The carving is exquisite. On the main door and window, there are orchid, lotus, peony, treasure vase and other peaceful blessing items. The craftsmanship is exquisite and the design is ingenious. The door and window of the building are carved with rich geometric patterns. The left and right corridors connect the front and back courtyards. The brick carving, wood carving and stone carving in the building complex are well-decorated, well-arranged and exquisite. From a historical perspective, the original residence had more than 100 rooms. After the founding of New China, it was nationalized. Some of them were transformed into grain stations and some were converted into kindergarten. During the turmoil of the last century, it was greatly damaged. In 2000, the local government began to invest funds in the restoration of more than 50 existing houses. After the restoration, they were transformed into a folk museum. The second courtyard was the Fuyang Traditional Arts and Crafts Exhibition Hall and the Copper Carving Exhibition Hall. The third courtyard was the paper-cut exhibition hall. The west side of the gate was the folk exhibition hall. It was now a provincial key cultural relic protection unit. Cheng Wenbing (1833 - 1910), the word from Zhou, posthumous title Zhuang Qin, now Yingdong District Zaozhuang Town, young ambition, love to study the art of war, often regret not having money to study, his life outstanding military achievements, successively Jiujiang Town General, Hubei Admiral, Fujian Admiral, Yangtze River Navy Admiral and other positions.
Zhang Daqian's former residence in Brazil was called the Eight Virtues Garden. In 1953, Zhang Daqian's family moved from Argentina to buy land for construction. The Eight Virtues Garden was located on the outskirts of Muyi Town in the northeast of Sao Paolo State, with a total area of 145,200 square meters. He spent three years painstakingly constructing the garden. He built houses, paved paths, dug lakes, built pavilions, collected all kinds of exquisite and strange stones, planted exotic flowers and trees from overseas, and raised apes, cranes, pheasants, peacocks, and other rare birds and animals from his hometown. He had built a beautiful garden that was completely in the style of a China garden. While waiting for the TV series, he could also read the exciting content related to this site!
I recommend " The Unlimited Strange Game ", a mystery novel written with sarcasm. The main character, Si Qi, was 22 years old. He was extremely selfish and ruthless. This book had unlimited styles, no female lead, dark texts, original dungeons, and variable reasoning. In the story, the rules ate the gods, and the gods sacrificed all living beings. Behind the strange game was horror. Si Qi was unwilling to let fate break free from its shackles. The supporting roles had their own characteristics. The author was a 19-year-old girl from the Faculty of Arts of Nanjing University. Her writing style was not bad, and she had sufficient manuscripts. She was determined to update. Although the male lead had been changed a few times, his writing style was amazing. It was a little stacked, and some people loved it, while others hated it. The dungeon was exciting and had a twist. The protagonist had a special character and the reasoning part was well written. It was just that it was not too scary and did not kill the plot. The updates were slow, but he could save them up to read. <a href="/?from=ask_words" style="color:red" target="_blank">Read more exciting novels for free</a>
Di Renjie's former residence was located in Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. The specific address was No. 81, North Park, Tanghuai Park, Dicun Street, South of Taiyuan City.
Di Renjie's former residence is located in Di Village Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province.