Andrew only had 6 months to live. The doctor sentenced him with a brain tumor that had reached the terminal stage. Not wanting to die in vain, he then decided to donate his organs. But he had a condition, he wanted to choose the person who will receive his heart. From several international waiting list patients that matched him, Andrew found a girl who had been in and out of hospital all her life because she was born with some congenital disease and had to get not only a heart, but also a new liver and kidney, all of which matched his. Andrew finally decided to meet the girl and see what she was like. ----------- THANK YOU for reading this very short story. I wanted to make it into a novel but unfortunately, I don't have the time, so I decided to turn it into a one-shot. I will be publishing more novels in English, most of them are quite short, less than 100 chapters and they will be available for free (not contracted). So, if you add this book in your library, I will keep you updated about them. Or you can also just read my contracted novel "THE ALCHEMISTS" because I'll be posting announcements and the title of the free novels there. Talk to me in Instagram @missrealitybites or Discord: missrealitybites#3499
What will you do if you have only three months left to live? Kati's world has just been thrown into turmoil, the cancer is back and this time there is no stopping it this time. She is faced with the sad reality that in a few month's time she shall lose her battle for life. Sebastian is her best friend and has been looking after her for over seven years. He is there once again to pick her off her feet when she desperately needs him. But both of them are holding onto a big secret, will they be able to tell each other before it is too late? Follow Kate and Sebastian for the last ninety days of Kati's life. What will she decide to do with it?
Firstly how to get inside the club (This is where Xain comes in) Get his attention #Santo De Luca the biggest player in the whole of America# Get called to his floor Have sex with him Collect 100 grand Save Sophie Chances of success 98% Chances of failure 2% Hey everyone This is my first time writing a novel So please drop a comment On your view of it Love you all
"I have an offer for you, Charlotte." "Charlie. It's Charlie." She corrected. Francine ignored. "You allow me to switch places with you for a year and in exchange, I pay you enough to clear the hospital bills for your father." Charlotte smirks, clearly amused by the idea. "When do we start?" ______ Francine Maxwell, a twenty-year-old princess has always had one desire before she takes over the throne and succeeds in the king - her father. To live a life like an ordinary individual. To explore the world on her own. To understand the sentiments of her subjects and to soar high like a free-bird. Enter Charlotte 'Charlie' Robinson. Charlie- a twenty- year- old- has always been a tomboy for as long as she remembers. Living only with a cancer patient of a father, she has to work at a restaurant and look for part-time jobs to make ends meet and also to pay for her father's hospital bills. What would happen when these two 'identical' teenagers meet? Yes. You heard that right. They are not related in any way but they are look-alikes. Francine wants life to be enjoyable. She wants to break the rules for once. Charlie wants nothing more than to have enough money in her bank account to save her father's life. Will the journey be that easy? __ Warning: This story contains curse words, so if you're not used to them read them at your own risk. This story is inspired from a few movies and books. It is not a copied work as the plot is totally different.
There she was. Sitting under shade provided by the tree. Eyes were closed and let the chilling breeze kiss her delicate face. l walked towards her and sat beside. She didn't glance at me as she thought I was her best friend. I handed her favourite drink. She looked at the drink and smiled. The smile I wanted see when I wake up. The smile I wanted to see when I go to sleep. "Thank yo--" her eyes widen and immediately stood up. She started back away from me. My heart was hurting like hell. "Why....why" I whispered to her. She shook her head. "All I did was good.. for both of us. You should go." She turned around and left like she did before.
She looks like her mother. But her mother died when she was 15, she decided to stay late at her friend Katie's and when they were on their way home they were run off the road. Her mom died that day. Sam has blamed herself ever since hiding herself from the world, so has her dad. He doesn't speak to her, he can't even look at her. You would never think this now broken family was once whole. Why would you? What will happen when a certain boy takes a liking to Sam and throws her life upside down...? What will happen when she opens up to him, will he betray her trust, will he fall in love with her...? This is the story about the girl in the hoodie.
Miles Wells was the pain in Cassandra Steven's ass two years ago until he left town and went miles away. Now he's back and she expects him to continue doing what he does best; bully her but there's a huge shocker. He's changed. He is no longer the player everyone knew him as or the bully Cassandra knew him as, he's now a broody student who's only interested in finishing highschool with top grades and improving his football skills. Of course, Cassandra should be elated that he's not interested in bothering her anymore but reverse is the case, despite the disagreement with her friends, she is interested to find out what made him change. Would she listen to her friends, what really made Miles change, would Cassandra just mind her business and concentrate on finishing highschool like Miles is interested in? Find these and many more in this teen fiction that will keep you awake till 3am.
Most times we find ourselves getting things we never wished for. I never wanted cancer, but I got it. I'm falling for my former archenemy. I'm living the life I wanted, but I'm constantly reminded that I'm going to die. Oh what oxymoron!!!! Why me? Maddison Thompson is a girl who everyone thinks has everything,she's judged every step of the way and she has learnt to live with that, then bam!! Bryan McClain comes into the picture, the one person maddie hates after the devil, soon the hatred turns into love, but no,her life isn't perfect yet, she finds out she has leukemia in the most painful way possible. An aspiring actress turns into someone who now reads about blood cells and bone marrow. Will she survive chemotherapy? Will she live? Lets just say it all started with a play
"I am going to make you the biggest pop star in the world," Finneas dramatically says. "Shut up! That sounds way to cringy." "I will do it." × × × Billie is like any other 16 year old with hopes and dreams of becoming a successful singer and a dancer, but the predicament is that she there's something, something big out to get Finneas and erase him from existence. Things were starting to look good for her at the beginning of her sophomore year until an appalling visitor threatens to wreck havoc on the future Finneas had planned with her. Will they overcome the impediment life has given them or will Billie Eilish have to leave her best friend and follow her life-long dream of becoming the pop star she saw in her fantasies.
"Cih apanya yang penjaga kedamaian, kalian semua hanyalah manusia lemah! Kalian semua tidak tahu apa apa tentang kekuatan yang luar biasa dari batu batu itu." JRASH... Iblis itu langsung memutuskan lengkan Raja Taurusu. "AAAAAAKKKKHHHHHHH!!!!" Jerit Zodiac Taurus sambil memegangi tangannya. "TIDAAAAKKKK!!"Teriak Gemini, dan mencoba untuk lari ke tempat Zodiac Taurus "Tunggu Gemini, kita tidak bisa gegabah saat ini. Kita harus tetus mengulur waktu untuk Jaka." Ujar Leo sambil menahan bahu Gemini. "Ck sial, cepatlah bocah!" gerutu Gemini ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Dulu, di bumi ini. Manusia hanyalah makhluk biasa yang tidak punya kekuatan apa apa, mereka hidup dengan damai. Namun, kedamaian itu tidak berlangsung lama. Suatu hari di kota Batavia, tumbuh sebuah pohon yang sangat besar. Tidak ada yang mengetahui dari mana tumbuhnya pohon tersebut, tidak lama dari munculnya pohon aneh itu. Keluar sebuah telur raksasa dari salah satu akar pohon itu, hingga suatu saat telur itu menetas dan mengeluarkan sebuah bola bercahaya yang sangat menyilaukan. Di dalam bola itu terdapat batu batu yang di tengahnya terpahat simbol simbol dari ke dua belas zodiac . . . . . Penasaran seperti apa para zodiac ini Kalo iya boleh dong mampir bentar:) Jangan lupa li ke, subrek, ser, dan komen Tinggalkan jejak ya gaes Jangan kayak dia yang udah sayang sayangnya, maen pergi aja Dasar, datang tak dijemput pulang gak dianterin KEEP RESPECT AND HAPPY READING PAAAWWWW~
The greatest circus ever in the 20th century, managed by Sebastian Smith, faced a lot of difficulties: Smith became with cancer, and they need a surgery to rescue him. In the same time, the crew will lose its beloved train because Sebastian didn't pay it all. And all of that will happen in a one month. Will the circus, including Seb's niece Catherine Smith - called Cat - succeed in rescuing their manager and the train by offering 2 million dollars in a one month?
The 22-year old girl, Yunzy, considers her father's hospital as her own home. She was diagnosed with glioblasma, which meant hell to her and her family. She undergoed a few sessions of chemotherapy and other medications. She meets Nyle who made her feel better.