Webnovelavatar
1602302732500
Nox_Zero

Nox_Zero

Lv3

.

2020-06-06 JoinedUnited States
615.2h

of reading

182

Read books

Badges

7

Moments

392
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero11h
    Commented

    See this! I just gifted the story: Potion

    Ch 259 An Unexpected Phenomenon
    alt
    Cultivation Online
    Video Games · MyLittleBrother
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero15h
    Posted

    wefwegfweoflnqelnqlfnlw.efn lw.e f.lwk l.wknv .w,vwrgwrgvwrbvwrberberberberberberbqejhfvqkjefgkhe c,njqevfkhmqe fmnjqgefkbq ekjfgkqehfv qkehfkjqef

    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero15h
    Replied to Nox_Zero

    exp

    Ch 798 Day 798
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero15h
    Commented

    exp

    Ch 798 Day 798
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero16h
    Commented

    exp

    Ch 798 Day 798
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero1d
    Commented

    yes please

    'Hopefully, she will decide to stay with the Jörmungandr.' Felix planned in his mind, 'I should try and matchmake them to remove any more thoughts of returning to the embrace of death.'
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero1d
    Commented

    esp

    Ch 797 Day 797
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Commented

    will felix become an alchemist?

    "A Potion Concoction Lab!"
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Commented

    so this confirms dragon beasts exist.

    "What will happen if I used the finger of the Glacial Dragon as the main ingredient and the Two-Petalled Gravitational flower as the subsidiary ingredients?" The Sphinx said with a tingle of pure curiosity in her tone.
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Commented

    this is gonna be super useful

    Anyhow, the new active abilities were, *Desert Domain* and *Sand Burial*.
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Posted

    ECSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Replied to Nox_Zero

    exp

    Ch 796 Day 796
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Commented

    exp

    Ch 796 Day 796
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero2d
    Commented

    exp

    Ch 796 Day 796
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Replied to RoyalToilet

    felix's bank account is in the billions lol

    'The planet is sure poor as hell.' Felix's eyebrows twitched at the sight.
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Replied to Kayn_

    isn't that part of oceania or am I just dumb?

    About:  Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object is known to harbor life in the solar system. About 29% of Earth's surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered with water, mostly by oceans, seas, gulfs, and other saltwater bodies, but also by lakes, rivers, and other freshwater, which together constitute the hydrosphere. Much of Earth's polar regions are covered in ice...Earth has seven continents; Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America...Earth has five oceans...Earth has 195 countries that are...
    alt
    Supremacy Games
    Sci-fi · MidGard
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Posted

    qdevcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Replied to Nox_Zero

    exp

    Ch 795 Day 795
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Commented

    exp

    Ch 795 Day 795
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail
  • Nox_Zero
    Nox_Zero3d
    Commented

    esp

    Ch 795 Day 795
    alt
    Exp-Sect
    Anime & Comics · DevourerOfSouls
    detail