Reincarnation, Rebirth ,Vrmmo, Historical self insert, Absolute domination.
You are a bold one!
probably something like this?
Grass Porridge!Grass Porridge!Grass Porridge!
chakra solves all growth related issues😂
in settings menu there is a clear cache option that will allow you see the updated chapters again
lightsaber?😂 Lol Palpy boy has outlawed any and all lightsabers and has started a strict lockdown on all lightsaber crystals from being sold. At the same time there is a special reward to anyone who brings in a lightsaber and double if he brought a dead body of jedi using it as well
Somethings cannot just be scaled up so easily bro.
biological age is 11, but physical maturity is at peak somewhere around 23
maintaining nanotech is so costly that he could buy 3 hulls for the spaceship
Harmony for the win!
really, tbh I haven't come across a book that used the dashes system. I would think that quotes and apostrophe would be the most common method considering atleast 90% of writers I have seen use it and even the other 10% use something similar either reversing fhem. Yours is the first time that I saw this method being used, if you would give a suggestion for a book that uses this mechanism I would like to give it a read👍
well considering that most of the stuff till now has been legends stuff, the mc will probably need it for yuuzhong vong
i think he 1980, the time when he came back in time? i don't remember too well honestly
which song is he listening to?
lol would that make him more buoyant instead as if he is a ballon🤭