Below discusses about pros of Inazuma Eleven over Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin
1. More variety of match results. For example, there are scenes of losing 20-0 to The Genesis in Inazuma Eleven while Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin mostly contains scenes of Inazuma Japan winning matches although Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin has matches where the main team (Inazuma Japan) wins by more than one goal (e.g. 4-2 against Uzbekistan and 2-0 against Saudi Arabia) unlike in Inazuma Eleven.
2. Inazuma Eleven contains hissatsu technique evolutions unlike Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin. For example, Fist of Justice follows G-type evolution (Normal to G5), Samba Strike follows V-type evolution (Normal to V3), and God Hand X follows Normal to Shin type evolution.
3. More side matches. For example, Inazuma Eleven has matches against Team K, Team Garshield, Dark Angels, Apostles from the Sky, and Devil Army Z during Football Frontier International (FFI) which makes the story more fun. While Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin has no side matches during FFI.
4. Inazuma Eleven shows a detailed story of the main team winning the final match of the FFI unlike Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin which helps us understand and learn better regarding how much a team needs to strive in winning finals in such tournaments.
Below discusses about pros of Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin over Inazuma Eleven
1. Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin shows clearer information regarding team lineups than Inazuma Eleven. This is because as what I can see in Inazuma Eleven Season 3 when Inazuma Japan played Fire Dragons, it was not clearly seen Inazuma Japan's starting lineups and also Fire Dragon's.
2. Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin gives clearer information regarding time remaining in soccer matches as it sometimes shows things like 5:00 to indicate that the match has 5 minutes remaining.
Which one do you think is better? Leave a comment for this chapter and add some points if you want to!