Translation Quality - 4 out of 5 stars
Stability of Updates - 5 out of 5 stars
Story Development - 1 out of 5 stars (0 is not an option)
Character Design - 1 out of 5 stars (0 is not an option)
World Background - 1 out of 5 stars (0 is not an option)
Combined score = 2.4 out of 5 stars which is quite misleading considering the actual quality of the story, which is non-existent.
All the characters are quite one-dimensional (as of chapter 92 which is as far as I could force myself to go), including the MC. I would be okay with this normally, but each character seems to fit into one of two or three categories. If you're going to make one-dimensional characters, at least vary the dimensions. Don't make 90% of them tropey, selfish, annoying, excessively dumb, privileged types, and the other 10% secretive, mysterious, conveniently selfless for the benefit of the MC types. Don't forget the random, deus-ex-machina superman who is both super handsome that his beauty would literally drive people man but is also conveniently an amnesiac that completely-by-chance meets the MC and imprints himself on her. By the way, everyone and their mother is trying to get revenge on someone or something. Weird way to motivate each person -_-. Don't forget that most of the male characters are super beautiful/handsome where the main thing that separates them is different color pupils or maybe their hair. There was a guy with peach clothes which I could appreciate. The girls had a small bit of variety which was at least a little better than the 'jadelike beauty' I am used to dealing with, but I couldn't paint a clear picture of anyone except maybe 2 persons.
As for story development, it was alright in the beginning: classic reincarnation from a bitter death that motivates MC to pursue revenge. I was cool with that. Like I said, little lame that everyone else is also wanting revenge on everyone and their mother for some reason, but whatever. The problem lies in that she draws attention from everyone and everything almost immediately upon reincarnation, and she never suffers for it. She claims to want a low profile, but does nothing to maintain one. And people keep making bets with her where she wagers little to nothing at all, and the other people swear their entire livelihoods. Completely outlandish, By the way, there's a lot of "I cannot explain **** to you because you're still too weak to learn about it" from many different persons which would be forgivable if it were one or two things from a single person. But every beneficial person to her is just keeping secrets for some reason even though they probably don't have to.
As for World Background, she went from one "mainland" to another, and I believe that means she traveled to a different continent, but despite that, we know nothing about any cities or kingdoms or their culture. There's some sort of royal family, but I don't know what the royal family is ruling over, maybe just have the name of one or two of them. There are sects, clans and businesses as well, but their true power/status is either shrouded in mystery or just said to be "this stronger than that" in an ambiguous/vague manner.
I think the greatest disappointment for me concerning this book is that the title and cover are great and the synopsis wasn't bad. It's rated 4.4 (at the time of this review) and read by so many people with many glowing reviews which misled me completely. I was quite excited to give this book a try and was completely disappointed by what I read.
Is this the worst thing I've ever read? No. But it honestly comes quite close. Should you read this book? Probably not. If I had infinite time to live, then I wouldn't mind wasting a few days to read this book because even though the plot and character designs are bad, it can feed my reading addiction. But considering I have a finite amount of time to spend reading books, in my opinion, it is a waste to use it on this one. If these categories improve in the later chapters, I don't mind someone replying to this post and telling me that. But if it doesn't, please let me know.