Well, I'm gonna make my own conclusion first before explaining further about this novel. So, here it is: "This is a novel that combine both the otome game and RPG game, situated in a historical parallel world."
Yes, that's it!
Why do I said so?
Because here the mc should choose one from the many handsome men (supposed ML) provided in the world (there are 13 of them and called as 'Thirteen Heroes') and the mc should increase her 'love meter' with him (It didn't state clearly so, I just feel that is the case because the mc should cooperate with the ml and make him falling in love with her, so I just made my own conclusion, sorry if I'm wrong).
And why did I say there is a touch of RPG? Because here in this novel, there were quests, mission, fighting, level up, hunting for beast, currency, building shop (making business), rewards, and so on. They are all several traits of RPG, so that's why I said so.
Well, then, I'm gonna explain a bit about the quality of this novel or what I thought about it.
1. The quality writing is very good. It's enjoyable to read. I'm not gonna comment on this very much because I'm not someone from English Literature. But as a common readers who could be said to already read enough of this stuffs, I could say I don't have a problem with the writing.
2. The characters designs are very good. Although there are many characters and not all of them explained yet, at least we already could imagine them on our own mind based on the description written by the author. (The stories are still early, so there would a lots of space to explain them further in the future).
3. Story development: I myself found it very exciting even from the first chapter. The plot is very good, although sometimes a bit cliché, but I don't mind though as long as it was told and written in a good way. But until this current chapters, although I said there are some cliché parts, but it's only minority. The overall ideas is very good and fresh, especially the quizz at the end-part. It provide a good interaction between the readers and the author.
4. The world background is very mind-blowing as I've read some of the Nusantara Histories previously. The Ancient Kingdoms and how all the important characters as well as some fictional famous characters were blended together in the same space and time was like.. Well, that is a bit strange for me but also full of paradox. The author really have good imaginations. I love it. For peoples who hasn't read or has no clues about Nusantara, well I also can't explain much, because I also only know a bit. You should read it first by yourself hahaha I'm sorry.
5. The last is about the novel's update. Until now, the update is very stable. I hope it will be as such in the future and it wouldn't be dropped by the author. Because this novel has such a good potential.
That's all I think. Overall, the story is pretty good and full of surprises. Just try to read it first. Having different opinions is normal. One thing is, this a very recommended one! Good luck, author! I hope you could keep writing and continue this novel. Thank you.