with the first chapter you already ruined it in my opinion, why?
hahaha, the authors always ruin their novels by doing these things, since in the end they hit a barrier, where it is to rewrite or abandon the novel, if you wanted to write a great bleach story, you could have done it in another way, for example, but first you have to know these data:
According to the novel, the origin of the races can be understood as:
- Humans: creation of the spiritual king.
- Hollow: souls of dead humans.
- Quincy: humans who evolved naturally to defend themselves against the hollows, obtaining powers to face them.
- Fullbringer: humans who evolved when a fragment of the spiritual king entered their bodies, thus being a race created indirectly by the spiritual king.
- Shinigami: humans who, using the power of the spiritual king, changed their race to that of souls.
-Now, continuing how to make a great bleach story, you could make your "MC" aizen sosuke !, It is not very difficult to understand his character, but this aizen would have a few modifications like:
- this "aizen MC" begins as a human, several years before the birth of yhwach (they mention that there were quincys before yhwach was born, understanding that the quincy that yhwach created would be like quincy slaves?), then this aizen would be born with the quincy races and fullbringer, as this "aizen MC" would know in the world that he was reborn, besides that this world is more realistic than the one he read, things would be very different, he would realize the powers with which he was born, since his parents They would train, a fullbringer father and a quincy mother (the "MC aizen" dominated the basics of fulbringer as "aura of the novel" and the handling of reishi by quincy to perfection) his parents had it when they were of legal age, so they died of old age, but are reborn in the society of souls!
- The "MC aizen" as he knows the method to become a shinigami, plus the masterful control of the soul, easily forces his soul to separate from his body and controls his spiritual body easily, becoming a shinigami, in addition to immediately obtaining his zanpakuto kyouka suigetsu and his shikai! (As ichigo, he obtains his zanpakuto without the need for an asauchi, besides the asauchi are more a method of espionage by their creator), once he became a shinigami he would practice a bit and return to his mortal body, also like this "MC aizen "knows the method to awaken the bankai fast, uses it, and succeeds !, having his three maximum transformations of each race !, the shinigami that would be the" Bankai ", the" perfect fullbringer "that would be comparable to the bankai , and quincy's that would be the "Vollständig" (he obtained it because he knew how to obtain it from the manga he read in his previous life).
once obtained the maximum form of the three races, its essence of fullbringer would begin to absorb the other two that would be the shinigami and quincy (since it was seen that the ichigo began to do so), this would take a long time, but while his essences merge, he could transform into shinigami while still using his mortal body (as iso "kugo ginjo"), the "MC aizen" would go to the society of souls to learn the kido, etc., since he is a novice in those things, he would appear in the poorest sector of the rukongai, he would lower his gigantic and enormous reishi to the limit with his master control over it, he would put under his perfect illusion the sector where he appeared so that they think there was always there, naturally a shinigami would realize that his reishi is big and has a talent for being a shinigami, where he would take him to the shinigami school, and start the aizen school trip, where he would learn all the arts he doesn't know, kidos, etc., he would always put the shinigamis under the illusion perfect so that they see that their shikai is normal (since this would not be normal or would look like one).
in time he would create the "perfect hollow" that would be "white" using evil shinigami, would make him bite him, white would die, and "MC aizen" would awaken his internal hollow already in the "vast lorde" phase (it would be the same as the ichigo), his fullbringer essence would absorb his hollow essence to merge, making "Mc aizen" more powerful, as his essences merge, his life limit shoots up to eternal, as well as his youth, when his essences finish merging , would gain immortality (the shinigami are souls with powers, the souls themselves are eternal, so all the shinigamis should have life and youth in their entirety eternal, only they do not know it, and then because they get old ?, they would unconsciously control their appearance, they would stay with a bigger appearance for them to take seriously, the one about yhwach who said that yamamoto had become soft / weak, it could be that because as yamamoto had stopped killing so much, his bloody aura weakened with time or, in addition to this that he had lost an arm, and stopped training), then the "MC" would create his hogyoku that would be imperfect, he would use only souls of evil beings, in doing so he would not gain enemies who say he sacrificed innocents in creation from your hogyoku.
and I could go on and on, you just have to think hard about the idea, this idea that I comment for a bleach fanfic would be great, besides it is something new.