Hi! PhilSwift here with FLEX TAPE... Ahem. I mean a review of the book Artist's Journey In Another World. So, a couple of things.
1. This book is an interesting concept. The concept of having an artist system never occured to me as a good idea as I had thought it would be quite boring. However, this story proved me wrong. In NO way was this boring. It is super funny and entertaining.
2. The writing is extremely detailed. The author clearly put a lot of effort into his writing and his use of descriptions is so amazing. He is able to write out emotional scenes perfectly, tugging on my heartstrings. He is able to paint an image of the surroundings(haha paint so funny) and is able to make each character serve a purpose. Yes, even the annoying af cat.
3. Speaking of the cat, the characters in this story are extremely detailed, allowing you to get a deeper understanding of them. The world is rich and interactions between the characters leave me smiling.
4. There are many different references to our world, which makes it really interesting. For example, Two Hole? Pretty sure that's just One Piece... The amount of books also checks out.
5. One of the only issues I have with the story is it's updating frequency. Unlike some other stories, this one only updates once a day, and has a slightly irregular update schedule. I mean, from what I can see so far, the author usually releases 8 chapters a week, but some days its 0 chapters, other days one, and others 2. Of course, I get that everyone has their own life and the author probably has other things to do.
Overall, great book, I highly recommend you check it out. Hope the book gets more of the love that it deserves.