I enjoyed the story immensely, though the writing could use some work.
- There are several grammatical and spelling errors in the story, though it is still readable.
- I found this story on another website just recently, and tracked it down here, where I saw the update schedule for the chapters, which is rather... long, and ""unnerving''
- Slow-ish story development, at least in my opinion, as I was expecting a story wherein the mc already had his powers in either ch1 or ch2, though the development of the story is rather good too.
- As for character designs, I'm rather disappointed, as there are several ""cardboard cutout"" characters found, though there are some rather interesting characters added in the story as well, and I rather enjoyed the heartwarming (?) and comedic interactions between certain characters.
- As for world background, I already see a lot of foreshadowing regarding the mc's past life, what with the ominous voice and dreams (?) and whatnot. Plus, there are hints of a war brewing somewhere in the area, along with spies, and the usual corruption in the upper echeleons of society, so I'm looking forward to that.
》All in all a good read, I would recommend it, though if you are a grammar nazi, then ...《